Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Drastic Dozen

            My parents names are Pam and Todd Pettitt, which had the drastic dozen. My family includes twelve kids, six girls and six boys. This includes two sets of twins which are both boy/girl twins and they are the youngest four. The oldest is thirty-seven and the youngest is eleven. From oldest to youngest it goes Ben, Tiff, Nate, Wade, Kirby, Kristen, Sara, Jill, Jace, Josie, Gabe, and finally Grace. There are still five living in the house. Jill is a senior, Jace and Josie are in eighth grade, and Gabe and Grace are in 6th grade. Out of the seven that are out of the house, four of them are married, but only three of them have kids. Besides all my siblings I also have twelve nieces/nephews, seven nieces and five nephews. With all these family members, gatherings and holidays can get a little rowdy and are extremely fun!

Click here to view the slideshow "Labor Day/The Drastic Dozen"!

Below is the latest family picture with all twelve siblings and our parents from the summer of 2013.

22 comments:

  1. I really like how you had a slideshow, that showed all of your family members. The only thing that I would change would be your background, so that you can see more than just 5 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put the name of your siblings from oldest to youngest. I also like that you put in a slide show with pictures of you gigantic family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with Julia and Josh. I love that you put a slide show at the end of your whole family. Those pictures show that you guys love family gatherings! Good job on your fist post.

      Delete
  3. I like the slideshow and I also like the oldest to youngest kids in your family. I agree with Josh about the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The slide show was a great idea the background is a cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I would love to have that many siblings! Nice slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job, the slideshow was great, you had a post with good detail, and you put your information in your blog in an interesting way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great blog start, this is a odd topic to choose I cant wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really like the slide show to top it all off! I love some of the humor, "drastic dozen"! I also think that your blog was great and it flowed very well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job Josie! I love the whole family:) Maybe name all of your nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like that you put the slide show in and some information about your family you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you started off your blog! Love the pictures in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was great! I liked your family information.. and the slide show was a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! The information was good and I liked the slideshow neat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your slideshow is sweet! The background picture makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the background!!! I think you are going to have fun doing this blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog! especially the slideshow of all of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good background picture! But maybe you should change your background text to transparent because it kind of looks weird.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Job I love the Slideshow that was a really smart idea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Job! I liked your background, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the backround and very good job describing your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great information, liked it all! You'd had some really great photos.

    ReplyDelete