Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Biography of Todd and Pam

My parents names are Todd(Toad) and Pam(Pammy) Pettitt. They are the parents of the drastic dozen. My mom was born on January 14th, 1959 and my dad was born on February 19th, 1959. They both have two siblings. My mom has two brothers and she is the middle child. My dad has one sister and one brother, and he is the youngest child. My dad was born in Norfolk, Nebraska and moved to Carroll, Iowa in 1st grade. My mom was born in Forest City, Iowa and moved to Carroll, Iowa in 3rd grade. My parents were friends from the start, my mom sat right behind him in 3rd grade and became friends then. They were friends through middle school and high school. Freshmen year my dad asked my mom to go to homecoming. After homecoming they dated through out high school. My parents got married on June 16th, 1978. They moved to 1115 N. Adams and lived their for 27 years and in 2005 moved to 915 N. Carroll Street, the house we live in now. My mom is a stay home mom and my dad owns and works at Pettitt's HWY 30 Car Wash. He also sells gas and is a u-haul dealer. Besides their own dozen, they now have 12 grand kids, 5 boys and 7 girls with the two newest grandchildren, both girls, that are less than a month old. They like to attend school events and games and partake in as many activities as possible. They are now down to the last fab five in the house, and I hope to keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the information! Some parts just made me die laughing, like no joke! I hope in an upcoming post that you go into more detail about family members! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful about your address anyone can read it

    ReplyDelete