Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mock Trial

Right now I am out for mock trail. My team, team black, won one and lost the other in regional mock. Only two teams won both trials, but we were the next team in line with the most points, so we made it to state! We have an accent color for our team, and its pink. I am a witness when we perform the defense side of the case and I am a lawyer on the other side. Some of my sibling have also done mock trial. Our state competition is on Monday November 17th and Tuesday the 18th. If we make it to the final four then we also perform on Wednesday November 19th. Mock trial is an amazing experience and I would encourage everyone to try it when they are able to in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. You can also perform mock trail in high school, too. I really enjoy mock trial and can't wait for state.
Mock Trial 2014


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very detailed. I like the slide show you have added to some of your posts! Great Job!
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how there are many different topics about you and your family. Your blog is very well thought out and I really enjoy reading your blog. Good Job!
    -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josie,
    We had a great run! We did alright at State. Good details and format.
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie,
    Great job! Maybe you could do the results we got in a follow up post!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete